Dear Indoor Vendor:
Planning for the Cowley County Fair, August 3–7, 2017, is in full swing. This 5-day show will be held at the Winfield Fairgrounds, located one mile west of downtown Winfield on Hwy. 160, under the grandstands.
- Set up will be Wednesday, August 2nd, Noon to 9:00 p.m. and/or Thursday, August 3rd, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (doors will be locked for the night).
- Exhibits are expected to be in place by 5:00 p.m. Thursday and remain set up until 11:00 p.m. on Monday evening. All exhibits should be entirely removed no later than 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 8th, 2016.
- Exhibit hours are 1:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Monday and Sunday; Saturday hours are Noon to 11:00 p.m. (time subject to change due to weather conditions)
- Backdrops or displays taller than 8 ft. will not fit on outside walls. Tall backdrops are not prohibited, however, please keep in mind that they do block airflow.
- Tables and electric cords are not provided.
- Large fans are placed at the entrances to help fight the heat, feel free to bring a fan for your booth as additional ones are not provided.
- Please be respectful of other vendors and their booths. Tampering with other vendors' property and/or booths will NOT be tolerated.
If you sell merchandise at the Fair, please note that the Kansas Department of Revenue has requested that a list of vendors be supplied to them. All money and sales tax are the sole responsibility of the vendor. For more information contact the Kansas Department of Revenue.
If you camp or have a travel trailer, parking is first-come, first-serve. You may pay for camping at the Fair Office or in advance at shop.cowleycountyfair.com.
Please complete the following Application form no later than July 18th, 2017. When payment is received, you will receive email confirmation stating whether or not you have been accepted as an Indoor Vendor to the 2017 Fair. If your application is not accepted payment will be returned in full.
For additional information call Rick Meyer at (620) 222-5673.
NOTICE: PLEASE HAVE PROOF OF INSURANCE FOR VEHICLES AND TRAILERS AVAILABLE AT CHECK-IN. Food Vendors need to have proof of insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability naming Cowley County Fair and the City of Winfield as additional insured.
THE COWLEY COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROHIBIT OR REFUSE THE SALE OF ANY ITEM OR ITEMS THAT THEY CONSIDER INAPPROPRIATE OR DANGEROUS, SUCH AS: KNIVES OF ANY KIND, GUNS, LASER DEVICES OF ANY KIND, AND FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND. ANY PRODUCT DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE BY THE COWLEY COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES. THE COWLEY COUNTY FAIR BOARD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS, THEFT, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY KIND.
***Note to AOL Users: It may take up to 2 hours for your confirmation email to reach your inbox. If you do not receive a confirmation email after 2 hours, please contact Rick Meyer at (620) 222-5673.***
Notice: Your contract is not valid until payment is received by the Fair and confirmation is received by you as a vendor. You may pay online at or by sending cash or check payments to Rick Meyer at 1221 E. 6th, Winfield, KS 67156 no later than July 18, 2017. Please make checks payable to Cowley County Fair Association.
For questions please call Rick Meyer at (620) 222-5673.